Friday, April 27, 2007

Weigh in on Weight


So far all me and my therapist and psychiatrist have gone over is a little OCD, a little bi-polar (and I do really mean a "little" of these things - I'm not a full one of either). Anyway, my next appointment is next Wednesday (around May 2 or something like that), and we will then begin to discuss weight issues - cause and effect.


I've been doing a lot better on the WW Core program, eating whole foods, going to Curves, and following some of the advice/suggestions from "The Secret," but I fear there's way more deep down that has yet to be uncover.


One interesting thing that came out last night is that I tend to be rebellious, and much of that rebelliousness dates back to my father and "showing him I'll do whatever the hell I want to do."


Enought of that - literally.


I'll let you all know what comes out of our weighty discussion - no pun intended.


Less Weighty Fatima (I think I've lost around 17-18 pounds now)

No comments: