Friday, April 13, 2007

The Only Math Formula I Know

Shopping = Happiness

Sad. Isn't it? My therapist told me the more and the longer I'm on my anti-depressant meds, the shopping tendency should subside to something normal. Okay. First of all, crazy people don't know what "normal" is; and secondly, what will I do when I don't shop? Read? I used to read a lot; but you have to buy books. I can't do libraries because I always end up owing them fines and it pisses me off. This guy doesnt' know it yet, but he really has his work cut out for him.......


My task: what void is shopping filling in my life? Intimacy? Self-love? Self-esteem? Boredom? We'll see.


But meanwhile, isn't this the cutest Spring Coach bag you've EVER seen? If any of you want to get it for me, it's only $498...




Purse-lovin'-Fatima

No comments: