Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Dumbest Thing my Husband Ever Said...


Now after 21 years of marriage, there are many (MANY) possibilities for this article, but this one happened today and it just took the icing, the cake and the two wax figures on top that resemble bride and groom.


Me: (scratching my thigh over and over)

Him: I told you that you were tanning for too long. If you didn't tan for so long, you wouldn't burn and then itch so much.

Me: And since when did I ever listen to you?

Him (Here it comes!): Then why did you get married?


WHY. DID. YOU. GET. MARRIED? Oh my ever loving sweet mother of our Lord Jesus. Yes, right dear, I got married because I couldn't make a single decision without your input. It's a wonder I was ever able to pick out breakfast cereal at 12 without your input, or choose a college, or pick out what to wear to school.


Needless to say this sparked a royal one, albeit a rather humorous one - but meanwhile I'm searching the Internet now as we speak to find him a mail order bride who will listen and hang on to his every word!


Astonished Fatima

No comments: