Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sometimes......



Dysfunction, dissatisfaction, unhappiness, bad relationships with kids and significant others, failure, restlessness, weariness, bad self image, etc., can just make you want to check out permanently. There are days it's hardly worth the effort because the effort is never appreciated or even noticed. Sometimes no matter what you do, or what you don't do, no one is ever happy, not even you. People always so quick to point out fault and all things bad. But very slow to ever say anything positive, loving or gracious. I knew that in my childhood, and now I find it has reared its ugly head again in my family. I wonder why that is. And I wonder what or who it is that brings us back around to deciding to giving life another chance.....




Fatima Ponders........

No comments: