Friday, June 8, 2007

Feline Frustration

Ok, I really will eventually get off this kick about my mother and her cat (!) who just recently moved in, but I have to vent. First off, I love animals - even cats - I'm just not a "cat person." Meaning that I'm more of a "dog person." They do what you tell them, they love and lick you; follow commands, ride with you in your car, you can walk them, etc.

This cat's food smells like tuna (bad tuna); and I won't even get into what the turdballs smell like.

My mother cannot/will not get over the fact that some of the senior housing she's looked at so far has deposits (either yearly or monthly) for pets. Well, yes, mom - pets scratch things, make stains on carpet, make noises, etc.

And we can't let our dog in while the cat is living with us, cuz she's a little, uh, aggressive. Not with people - but so far she's killed a mouse and a bird - so God only knows what she'd do to this poor cat!

Fatima-the-temporary- cat-owner

P.S. The picture of the cat is what I think my mom's cat would look like if saw our dog!


No comments: