Tuesday, June 26, 2007

British Invasion

It's not bad enough that every television show and magazine article is full of her pictures. You know the ones: they're always "I'm bored, pouting, but I'll likely kick your ass if you don't take my picture" - anyway, now the former Posh Spice has her own blog. Not that I've ever done a damn thing to "deserve" my own blog - hell this is America. If a dog had opposable thumbs, I suppose he or she could have their own as well. But do take 30 seconds (believe me, that's all you'll need) and go to it. It's more of a "look at me fest" than a blog. In fact I can't really remember if I saw any full sentences at all.............. There were no pictures of her husband or her sons, but there was one of her holding the proverbial superstar miniature dog. Here's one of the 28 pictures of her I counted looking perpetually pissed off and bored.
http://www.dvbstyle.com/news/index.html


Fatima-needs-an-Ale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Fatima said...

Okay, I suppose if I understood Spanish, I could translate. Perhaps you could get a friend and/or translator.....(?)