Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fatima Diverges in a Wood



Fatima is no longer wondering about, looking for, or seeking advice about good food, good recipes, how to exercise. I mean, really, I've kind of known a lot about that for a long time. It's motivation I need and the will and desire to do it. So I will still keep this website just because it's fun for me to write down stuff and find funny pictures (kind of like journaling) - but I guess I'll change my "mission statement." I guess I feel like the smoker who knows what he/she does is bad for them, but continues. Guess we all feel we're gonna live forever, eh? Anyway, I'm sure weight, gyms, food, etc., will still show up - but lately it just hasn't been my huge focus. I think I'm becoming much more "health" conscious than "weight" conscious. That's a good thing I suppose.

(Speaking of food - it smells as though someone is cooking a dead goat in our office microwave. WTF? At least kill your animals before you eat them. I think they seasoned "it" with stagnant water and dirty socks. OY!!!)



BTW - If you'd like to leave comments, just come up with nickname (you can let me know later in an email or phone call what it is so I know who's leaving me the comment; you can also just do anonymous). Your comments will show up - NOT your email - only your comments. Then hit "Publish" and it will show up.





Fatima

No comments: