Thursday, June 7, 2007

Barenaked Ladies

Now, don't get all excited people. I'm talking about the rock/pop group, not actual barenaked ladies. I heard them this morning singing "If I had a Million Dollars," and thought of my girl, Heidi. Glad to hear things are working out for you, girl, both personally and professionally. I miss ya. Puh-leeze consider coming back to the Corps - we have ALL kinds of vacancies.

We need to plan a get-together, but every person in my family's birthday is in June! (Can you even believe Riley is going to 4 next week? Oy!) So, I'm kinda booked up. Maybe we could each take half day off work and get blitzed (ok, just tipsy...) over at the Wharf Rat.


Fatima

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jan! I miss you too. I'm in for spending 1/2 the day at the Wharf Rat!! I can't believe Riley is already going to be 4!! I feel so old.

By the way, Better Than Ezra is playing a free show at Power Plant Live on June 22nd.

I don't think I could go back to the Corps, but if you hear of any other vacancies, let me know.

Fatima said...

Now that mom is here, perhaps she could babysit while we go see BTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea!!!