Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weird Fatima


I promised that I would publicly proclaim all of my loved ones' weird proclivities - but I'm not sure I've done one on myself - and I'm just far too lazy to go back through all my old posts to see if I have or not. Now my wierdnesses could fill volumes but I'll pick just one for now and it has to do with food because, well, that was kind of what this blog was supposed to be about - but we've gone off on all kinds of tangents since the onset of Fatima Ponders.


Anyway, here's one of my former favorite recipes (I say former because I don't plan on eating like this anymore, but I would still eat a pound of it if it were placed in front of me.) What you do is cook up a huge pot of rice with cut up chicken and black-eyed peas. This is sort of a version of Southern "Hoppin' Johns." Anyway, to this I add Tabasco sauce and mayonnaise. Looks like an abortion in a bowl but in fact, it's an orgasm for the mouth!!!!


Black-eyed-Fatima

No comments: