Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A Time for Every Season


.....and today it was time for chocolate. I must find other ways to comfort myself from life's little crapload. Times when your boss is an ass; times when you're late for work; times for when you're sick; feeling lonely, times when you hate studying and wonder why you just didn't take care of all of your education at one time when you were young and unencumbered.


The do-gooders tell you to drink tea, exercise, think positive thoughts. Hmmm. Ok. I've tried all those and they don't bring on the calming wonderfulness that is Hersheys. There must be opiates in chocolates, and if not, I'll pay big money to the person who will please invent the first chocolate-covered-Percoset.


I don't feel bad because I had a piece of chocolate, but I feel bad because that's what I always turn to - and isn't there something better I could do? Maybe I'll start biting my nails.


Fatimah-with-chocolate-in-her-teeth

No comments: