Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm Bored...


...with life

...with my job

...with exercise

...with eating...anything

...with this weather

...with crappy music

...with TV

...with feel-good books

...with my marriage

...with Baltimore

...with meetings which produce nothing but more meetings

...with idiots in meetings who think they have unique ideas (not)

...with Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and with how many more children Brangelina will adopt

...with my clothes

...with the Internet

...with being bored


I need a battle of some sort. Not exactly drama in my life but I need to battle a bad guy. Except I can't even think of anything at all that interests me enough to fight for. I want to punch something or someone - although I'm not even quite sure why. I want to go to therapy and scream at a professional "I'm bored! Make me better!!" and have him/her look at me like I'm crazy. At least that would be interesting.


Fatima-in-need

No comments: