Tuesday, May 1, 2007

This sucks.............


Ok, I'm usually pretty upbeat and humorous in my posts - even when I'm being depressed and talking about negative things. But today I found out that my mom was taken to the ER this morning. So far we don't exactly why. First we heard it was dizziness and now we're hearing chest pains. My tendency is to think it's a case of some big-time stress related crap- at least that's all I hope and pray it is. But we all know it could be a lot worse. A lot. She also has diabetes, so that's always a concern no matter what the medical issue. The fact that me and my sister both live hours away doesn't help matters.


For those of you who pray - pray. Or chant, or say a mantra, or walk a peace trail; if you're an atheist, just send out some positive thoughts and karma. I promise you somehow it will come back your way - even if I have to threaten God and the Universe, I will. Allie and I just lost our dad not too long ago, it's too soon to have anything at all happen to our mom. And that's all there is to that. Plain and simple.


Nervous Fatima

No comments: