Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh, Kashmir...

...everything will be alright. Mommy promises. Everything bad feels like it going to happen to you but chances are that none of it will. I've been through this a thousand times - and not to take away from your experience, you will be okay. Trust me just like you did when you were a little girl and everything was always okay.

You need:

1. a good yelling at from me over some random thing like I cant find my favorit belt; (just so you know you're home)

2. A good knock-down drag-out with Alex

3. a pedicure

4. One of my famous margaritas

5. Cold Stone ice cream

6. Long, interrupted naps

7. Panera Bread

8. Mexican candy

9. Denny's breakfast.

10. Lots and lots of love from Beana.

11. A good yoga course or meditation course


See you soon. Love, mum


P.S. The two pictures are a few things you have to look forward to.

2 comments:

Toadamus said...

Thanks Mummy, I do need my Beana lovin'... I'm way overdue! I dunno so much about the fighting with Mum and Dex part though, I don't think that will be useful right now. Then again I've developed a numbness from your favorite belt! But fights with little Dexie suck. Unless you meant she gets knock-down drunk and I get drag-out stoned!!! That would be a nice night for me and my little sister to share together...

Fatima said...

No, by "knock-down, drag-out" I meant you two calling each other vile names because one of you borrowed a pair of shoes or a belt. The fights you two used to have over stupid shit like that - one would think you & Dex's stuff cost in the millions, as though neither one of you could ever buy a plain black belt again. I always thought they were funny, cuz I learned new cuss words and I didn't think that was even possible! Ha. Love you. Get better - that's a mandate from your mother.