Saturday, February 10, 2007

McShoot Me McNow

Why? Why on earth would I ever, in my right mind, decide to take a class called Financial Analysis when I'm a Financial Analyst? Well, for one thing, it made perfect sense at the time. It will help me with future promotions, I'll be on my way toward my graduate degree, and most of all - I'll know a lot about the subject material. In fact, I'll probably smirk often at the professor's obvious lack of knowledge about her subject material. NOT!!!

Somewhere along the way, someone neglected to tell me that the world of finances in the Government works NOTHING like the world of finances in the real world. Nothing. At all.


Took my first quiz today and almost cried in class. I felt like I was looking at a technical manual for an airplane written in Taiwanese. Good God.


Now, how embarrassing is this going to be if I, a Financial Analyst, end up failing this Financial Analysis course?


Oh well. Here's to my next career!


Fatima Flippin Burgers!

No comments: