Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm Bitchy and I Need Sunshine

That's pretty much all there is to say today. I need much uninterrupted sleep; quiet time, no work, no family pressures or whining, no work pressures, no trips to the fucking doctor any more, no measuring food, no barking dogs or loud teenage boys making noise in my neighborhood, I need my daughters back from their adult-lives, I need a massage, hot stone therapy, a big glass of good Sangria, a nap (or did I already mention that?), no husband talking incessantly to me about absolutely nothing; a day full of non-stop CSI episodes that I haven't yet seen with Dave Matthews songs playing softly in the background; I need to see a news story with something good to report; I need to not see any more celebutante's asscracks because they're too lazy to have their personal assistants pick out their thong-o-the-day; I need to hear plenty of laughter; I need to have no one die or get sick or get sent overseas anymore; I need to get my nails done; I need for my skin to stop being so chapped from this shitteous cold, windy weather. Oh, and did I mention that I'm tired and need a nap? I need energy to continue to go through the motions of just getting up in the mornings. I think I just described what heaven must be like......


Tired, tired, tired Fatima

No comments: