Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ode to Heidi


Well, I went back to bed this morning at 0-dark-thirty, and finally managed to catch a few more zzzzzzz's until the pitter-patter of little feet woke me up at 8:30.

I fiercely love my 3 year old, but please, for the love of God, if you're not already on birth control, go out TODAY and get some! However, if you don't' mind existing on 2 hours of sleep a day, then, hey don't worry about it!!

Anyway, while I was up at 3:30 I posted a bunch of my favorite links, which I'll add more to eventually. But had to give my girl, Heidi, some props and put down Better Than Ezra's website. I love them too, but she idolizes them the way I adore Dave Matthews. Scary. We're not stalkers or anything, but I do tell my children that Dave will be their step-father one day! Ha. Keep dreaming, Fatima, keep dreaming.
P.S. Heidi, we went out to eat at Pizzaria Uno in Bel Air last night, and there was a guy in the bar playing acoustic guitar. Not bad either. He played "Good," by BTE, and I got stupid looks from stupid people in their stupid in their stupid 20's wondering I knew the words to that song. What those stupid people DON'T realize is that rock and roll is from MY generation - not theirs. Stupid nose ring punks. Not that I'm bitter or anything. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BTE is awesome!! Thanks for the shout out!!