Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Skinny Bitches

I hate skinny bitches. Never have liked them. Never. And I'm not talking about the ones who really eat right and exercise and lift weights in order to have their disgustingly in-shape, hard bodies. Those women must be admired and commended. Hard work should always have value. I still don't like them, but I admire the time and effort they put into their health.

I'm talking about the skinny bitches who eat junkfood constantly and only exercise when they're walking from their front door to their car, and still only weigh 110 pounds and wear a size 1 or 3.

And the things they say send me righ through the fucking roof:
  • I forgot to eat lunch.........(WTF? I never forget to eat. Ever)
  • Oh, I eat a LOT. I just don't seem to ever gain any weight. Giggle. Giggle. (No, you don't. You throw it all up later, you skinny bitch. What? Do we all look stupid to you?)
  • I was so busy, I didn't have time to eat (There's ALWAYS time to eat. Reschedule that meeting with your attorney or your tax advisor, but for God's sake, at least get to a drive-thru and eat and then go to your meeting with ketchup on your blouse.)
  • Oh, I just stay so busy all the time. I guess that's why I don't ever gain weight (I usually go into a homicidal rage here and must walk away. Right..........like the rest of the world just sits at home in a closet all day. Like we don't have jobs and kids and shopping and soccer and ballet and yoga and meetings and walking the dog and errands and house cleaning and business trips - only YOU do, and therefore that deems you so busy as to weigh only 100 pounds!)
  • No cake for me; I'm trying to lose that last 5 pounds. (What last 5 pounds? You only weigh 105 pounds - what part of your body are you trying to lose? Your eyeballs? Then you'll be happy?)

Stupid, stupid, stupid, unappreciative bitches.

Well, at least I'm not bitter!

Peace!

Fatima

No comments: