Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holidaze

We leave tomorrow for the South with its many deep fried wonderfulness and rich foods made with much sugar and butter - YUMMMM. So, I'll be gone from here for a little while.

My oath to myself is that I will snack on fresh fruit in between meals, drink lots of water - but that I will allow myself the pleasure of enjoying the large family meals with glee and love. Oh, and one dessert, not my usual sampling of all 40. Oh, and a few drinks.

I might even try to work in a few long walks............I'll let you know how I did when I return.

Merry Christmas!

Fatima

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah. Now who will I send emails to during the work day? And I? plan on snacking on wine between meals. But that's just me.

MtnGazing said...

I am definitely going to be able to get some work done this week with Fatima AND fat cow out for the week...damn I can never imagine having that much willpower to diet during the holidays especially going to mom's with her delicious homemade bread and cookies.