Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Why Are People Stupid?



That's all. Just why?

Were they dropped on their heads as infants?
Did they do too many drugs in the 70's?
Is something mis-wired in their brain?
Too much loud rock-n-roll?
Were they sick on the "common sense" day in 7th grade?

And here's the really strange thing - THEY THINK THEY'RE NORMAL!!!!

Give me a heroin addict, alcoholic, bulimic any day. I can handle that. I can't handle stupid anymore. Someone asks me a stupid question or says something stupid, I just shake my head and walk away. Not very nice, I admit, but much better than the obscenities that would spew from my mouth should I say something in return.
Today I read that some idiot senator got caught trying to engage in sex in a men's public restroom. Um, YOU'RE A SENATOR!!!! People might actually know who you are. You just might be embarrassed if you're caught. If might even piss off your wife. Good grief.

Oy!

Fed-up Fatima

1 comment:

ccap said...

I'm with you on this one 100%!