Thursday, August 2, 2007

A drunk midget...Are you SURE?

I just read yesterday that the father from "Little People, Big World" was arrested on his 2nd DUI. Have you ever seen him walk with his walking canes? Are they sure he was drunk or just trying to walk in a straight line with his limp? At least that's the defense I'd use.

I wonder if he had to stand on a stool to get his mug shot taken. My sister and I are infatuated with midgets. I'm curious about them and she's scared to death of them.

Perverted Fatima wants to know if all their bodily parts are in proportion to their bodies............but then that's how my mind works.

Oh, well, poor Matt.

Outta here, Fatima

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay - so I had a dream that I was coming to visit you. But one of your kids was Justin Timberlake. And I was packing my luggage for the trip. And I stuffed my cat into one of the side pockets. I thought you wouldn't mind. And he could visit his girlfriend Noe. Everyone would be happy.

Fatima said...

I have SERIOUS problems with ANYONE who dreams about Justin Timberlake....either up your meds or seek therapy. Soon.