Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life as I Know It Ends This Thursday, 1/15/08


Well, I'll have to up my meds AGAIN. This Thursday, Gil Grissom (William Petersen) leaves the original CSI. What, oh what, on earth will I do without him. It's like losing an appendage. A step-husband, a brother, a best friend. Yes, I'm 45 and I do realize he's only an actor playing a part on a TV series, BUT STILL!

Ode to you Gil for many wonderful episodes.

Perhaps now I can get around to cleaning my house, raising my kids, reading, having hobbies again, who knows?

All I know is I haven't even seen the last episode and my eyes are already misting over! I even posted this in black font because that's my mood. Where's my therapist when I need her? Perhaps I'll have her over tomorrow night and she can hold my hand while I watch his last episode. Wonder how much her house calls are...........(??)

Fatima-Misses-Gil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

drkenbattle said...

Nice Blog...drkenbattleskidneycancer.com

Anonymous said...

I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person supply
in your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently to check out new posts

my homepage :: e-cigaret

Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Feel free to visit my web site - quit smoking fags

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you supply to your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently.
I am rather sure I'll be told many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

My site e-cigarette (yourtrainings.com)